It’s not really difficult to make money online with a free blog from Blogger.com if you are getting some decent amount of traffic on it. In today’s post, I will share some ways to monetize your blogger blog:
1. Google Adsense: Join Google Adsense publisher program if you already don’t have an account on Google Adsense and add Google Adsense textual and image ads in your blogger blog header, footer, sidebar or in the post section where you want them to appear. Adsense ads are highly customizable and can mix with your blog look quite easily.
2. Text link ads: if you have a blog with good page rank and decent Alexa rankings, you have a chance to make some real money by selling text link ads on your blog. There are some text link selling and buying marketplace available on internet like text link ads, TNX, Linkworth, Linkadage etc that you can use for this purpose.
3. Paid blogging websites: there are many paid to blog websites where you are paid for every article that you wrote for them. Some of paid blogging networks that you can try to make money online with your blog are SponsoredReviews, ReviewMe, Smorty, Blogsvertise, LinkWorth etc.
4. Affiliate products: You can make some good amount of money with affiliate sales if you have a blog about a particular niche or some specific product. Some of popular affiliate’s sites that you can try for selling affiliate products are Amazon.com, ClickBank.com, LinkShare, Commission Junction etc.
5. Private Ads: You should create a ‘advertise here’ or ‘your ads here’ type of page on your blog if your blog is very popular in your targeted niche. There will be lots of advertisers in your niche who will be interested in placing some text or banner links on your blog for some fixed amount of money for a month or so.
These are some of methods that I’m using with my blogger blogs to make money online with them. Am I missing something in this list? Please share it in the comment section.